In this text with four parts, I tell the Why, How, Where, and When of the fact that Dr. Deniz Erdogmus is a charlatan. (Turkish)
2) How is Dr. Deniz Erdogmus a charlatan?
The double enforcement that makes Dr. Deniz Erdogmus a charlatan is based on the effective reduction of all possible questions to a matter of convenience. There is only a single apparently technical problem: The discrimination between those who obey the charlatan for their own convenience and those who don’t obey the charlatan for their own convenience: The duped and the unduped.
As we stated, what makes Dr. Deniz Erdogmus a charlatan is a double enforcement:
1) A constant refusal to acknowledge the real depth of the stated scientific problem.
2) An unceasing insistence on what appears as “technical solutions.”
The superficial appearance of a “technical” approach in the secondary point of enforcement in fact conceals an entirely different state of affairs:
The unceasing insistence “to solve” never aims to reach a solution. It rather has the following double aim:
1) To render all potential solutions impossible by preventing others’ acknowledgement of the stated problem. This amounts to an active enmity against philosophy.
2) To enforce a correlation between others’ convenience and their status as to whether they obey the charlatan or not. This enforced correlation ensures that the only “technical problem” present on the scene shall be the charlatan himself, and the only “technical solution” shall be the will to obey (a) his suggestions, (b) his orders, and (c) his orders disguised as suggestions.
What is thereby reflected is the sole valid distinction from the charlatan’s actual viewpoint:
— The duped: Those who obey the charlatan for their own convenience.
— The unduped: Those who don’t obey the charlatan for their own convenience.
But notice: The charlatan is always extremely careful that this correlation should never appear as a causation. He wants the correlation to appear as a neutral state of affairs, he wants it to appear as a matter of general convenience.
The charlatan systematically confuses his own convenience with a general convenience of those who obey him.
This forced distinction, this discrimination of Duped//Unduped constitutes the charlatan’s counter-statistical methodology and counter-scientific paradigm.
In the next part, I am going to answer the next question: Where is Dr. Deniz Erdogmus a charlatan?